In the list of latest upcoming ipo & issue price in Indian stock market 2018 Aster DM Healthcare Ltd is planning to launch IPO.
The tentative size of the Aster DM Healthcare IPO consists of fresh issue of shares of Rs 725 cr and offer for sale of 13.42 million shares.
The issue price of upcoming IPO in Indian market that Aster DM Healthcare IPO might be Rs 180-Rs 190 per equity share.
The new ipo would be opening on 12 Feb, 2018 and close on 15 February, 2018.
Aster DM Healthcare IPO -latest upcoming ipo & issue price in Indian stock market 2018:
- Aster DM Healthcare Ltd was established on 18 January, 2008 as private limited company under the provision of companies Act, 1956. But on 1 Jan, 2015 the company was converted into public limited company .It is Kochi based company. As a result the name of the company was changed to Aster DM Healthcare Ltd.
- Aster DM Healthcare Ltd is healthcare service provider. They are running hospitals in India and West Asia.
- According to chairman and managing director Moopen they are planning to make investment in both Greenfield and brownfield projects in India.
- They are providing healthcare services in GCC states (United Arab Emirates, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain), India and the Philippines.
- They are having9 hospitals, 90 clinics and 206 retail pharmacies in the GCS states, 10 multi-specialty hospitals and 7 clinics in India. 1 clinic in the Philippines as of September 30, 2017.
Objective of the Aster DM Healthcare IPO:
Offer for sale:
In case of offer for sale company would not receive any proceeds.
The fresh issue would be used for three purposes. They are
- General corporate purpose.
- For the Purchase of medical equipment’s.
- Repayment and /or pre-payment of debts.
Issue details of Aster DM Healthcare IPO:
- Issue Open: Feb 12, 2018
- Issue close: Feb 15, 2018
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
› Fresh Issue of Rs 725.00 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 42 million shares.
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 180 – Rs 190 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 78 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 78 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
- Retails Allocation: 35%
Corporate Identification number (CIN):
Aster DM Healthcare IPO Prospectus:
Red Herring Prospectus
Key strength of the company:
- Long standing presence across GCC states and India with strong brand equity
- Well diversified portfolio of service offerings to leverage multiple market opportunities
- Provision of high quality healthcare service
- Ability to attract and retain high quality medical professionals
- Ability to identify, adapt to and capitalise on market developments, conditions, trends and opportunities
- Track record of operating and financial performance and growth
- Experienced core management team
Registered address of the company:
IX/475L, Aster Medcity, Kuttisahib Road,
near Kothad Bridge, South Chittoor P.O.,
Cheranalloor, Kochi – 682 027,
Ernakulam, Kerala, India.
12. Lead manager to the issue:
- Axis Bank Limited
- Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Private Limited
- ICICI Securities Limited
- JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- Yes Securities (India) Limited
Registrar to the Aster DM Healthcare IPO:
Link Intime India Private Ltd